August Tips from the Pro: Ryan Rastall
Posted on August 5th, 2012 by James
Struggling to consistently get out of bunkers? Looking to add distance and control to your shots out of the sand? This month Assistant PGA Professional Ryan Rastall gives some helpful tips on how to improve your Bunker play, helping you get up and down more often, and save shots in your game.
1. Use a wedge with a loft of 56 degrees and above.
2. Have the ball further forward in the stance, around six inches from the inside of your left foot.
3. Ensure your club face is open! The face of the club should be pointing towards the sky with the sole pointing in the direction of where you want the ball to go.
4. Make sure your feet are shuffled into the sand to give a secure basis upon which to play your shot.
5. Accelerate through the ball!
For further information on Bunker play, book your self in for a lesson today at JWhitaker Golf on 0133266 5209.
Not filed | No comments